GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (Oct. 31, 2018) — Removing the appendix early in life reduces the risk of developing Parkinson’s disease by 19 to 25 percent, according to the largest and most comprehensive study of its kind, published today in Science Translational Medicine.
Credible? Not credible?
Click here to join my Quizlet class.
Then, choose the "Learn" option as we watch this video.
As per the assignment description in the Molecular Genetics booklet, you will need to
1. Choose a scientist/group of scientists to study.
2. Download the Pechakucha template.
3. Complete your Pechakucha with your research. Include pictures, text, tables, graphs, etc. DO NOT CHANGE THE SETTINGS OF THE POWERPOINT FILE! After clicking your title page, each page will display for 30 seconds (except the Bibliography, which will only display for 10 seconds).
4. Use this link to evaluate one another's presentation.
5. Click here to submit your file for assessment. NOTE: Your filename must to changed to include your name or it will be ignored!
Final Collection of files may be found here.
Click here to access the document showing all results provided.
Click here to Register!